Follow awfulagent on Twitter

About Me

A blog wherein a literary agent will sometimes discuss his business, sometimes discuss the movies he sees, the tennis he watches, or the world around him. In which he will often wish he could say more, but will be obliged by business necessity and basic politeness and simple civility to hold his tongue. Rankings are done on a scale of one to five Slithy Toads, where a 0 is a complete waste of time, a 2 is a completely innocuous way to spend your time, and a 4 is intended as a geas compelling you to make the time.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Shame No More

Well, most of the obituaries I've read have neglected to mention Cliff Robertson's finest role, as Shame on the Batman TV show in the 1960s. I loved this show, it always saddens me when a Special Guest Villain passes the scene.

1 comment:

Eugene said...

I loved the Batman show too, but I'm drawing a blank on Shame. I was more embarrassed that I didn't realize this was the actor from the Twilight Zone episode "The Dummy," though in my defense, stories about creepy dolls unnerve me. If you ever want to revisit the old Batman show, I have a complete collection on VHS, which I've been meaning to convert to DVD one of these days.